Dear customers and partners,
Together, we are facing an unprecedented global health crisis. To begin, our hearts go out to those who have been impacted in any way by the virus or its symptoms. Preventive measures and constant communication on the status of the situation were strictly adhered to by our employees and partners.
Some of our customers are exempted from many of the governmental orders that have been issued. As a key partner in their supply chain and covered by those exceptions, it is critical that we continue to operate as a supplier.
Here is the situation on our production and services:
- Our weaving facilities are open and accepting incoming orders and maintaining service levels.
- Our knit production facility is closed until April 13 except for specific priority requests required to fulfill authorized production in this crisis.
- Our sampling services are fully operational and deliver at the same speed as usual to your office or home office if needed.
- You can order open line samples at www.guilfordofmaine.com or via our customer service at email@example.com.
- Please contact your Duvaltex customer service agent or supply chain team member for further questions.
For your information, the supply chain is moving smoothly and no disruption in our supplies has been announced for now, but we remain cautious.
Our priority is to protect the health of our employees and their families, while supporting our customers in these difficult times. Duvaltex, its employees and partners thank you for the continued support of your business and for maintaining your supply chain.
Alain Duval, President and CEO